Last updated: February 11, 2021
1. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Novomatic Americas Sales LLC, 1050 E. Business Center Dr, Mt. Prospect, IL 60056.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Illinois, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Novomatic Americas, accessible from www.novomaticamericas.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Personal Data
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
2.1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.2. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and
description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
2.3. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
2.4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
2.5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
2.5.1 Business Transactions
2.5.2. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
2.5.2. Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
2.6. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In order to provide you with a more personalized and responsive service we need to remember and store information about how you use this website. We do this by using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your computer or other device by a server for this website. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this website on each subsequent visit so that it can recognize you and remember things like your user preferences.
Accept Cookies Reject Cookies
In addition to these, there are certain cookies that are absolutely necessary in order to provide a service requested by you. The solely purpose of these cookies is to protect our website against unauthorized access and attacks. This means that no consent needs to be given for these cookies.
3.2. Required cookies
When you log on to our website with your username and password, a session cookie containing a unique identification number is stored on your device. This cookie is required for our website to ensure that you have properly signed in, which means that does not need your consent in our cookie banner.
The session cookie is used exclusively to protect your content against unauthorized access and thus to ensure the security of our website. It is automatically deleted as soon as you end your session, i.e. close the browser.
3.3 Cookies for the website statistics
We use a variety of data collected during visits to our website for statistical evaluations. Such data will only be processed internally and will not be passed on to third parties. We do this to continuously improve our website and to adapt it to your requirements.
We use the privacy-friendly analysis software Matomo (https://matomo.org/) to compile usage statistics. For this purpose, cookies are stored on your computer which identify your browser session and assign recurring accesses to our website. These cookies remain stored until you revoke your consent or delete them manually.
The following data are collected and evaluated when you visit our websites:
- Pages viewed (e.g. www.beispiel.de/index.html)
- Browser type and version (e.g: Internet Explorer 6.0)
- Browser language
- Operating system used (e.g: Windows 10)
- Internal resolution of the browser window
- Screen resolution
- Plug-ins (Java, Flash, Real, QuickTime ...)
- Cookies on/off
- Depth of color
- The previously visited page incl. parameters (e.g: search engine with search terms)
- IP address to determine the country of origin and the provider
- Time stamp
- Clicks made
4. Minor Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone of non-legal gaming age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under legal gaming age per jurisdiction. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that a minor has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone of non-legal gaming age, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may require information and consent to generate a password to access certain areas of this website
5. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
7. Gaming Integrity
Novomatic Americas offers products and services that adhere to stringent regulations and are used only in licensed and
Approved gaming jurisdictions. We ensure that we obtain and maintain all gaming licenses wherever our products and services
are in use.
Furthermore, Novomatic Americas encourages player to gamble responsibly. For problem gambling information
And assistance, or if you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call The National
Council on Problem Gambling 24-Hour confidential hotline:
National Problem Gambling Hotline: 1-800-522-4700
8. Contact Us
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 224.802.2974
- By mail: 1050 E. Business Center Dr. Mt. Prospect, IL 60056